Please join the 5TH GRADERS in completing Random Acts of Kindness for the holidays
to help them raise funds for the year. Completed trackers should be turned in by
December 20th to your child’s teacher. Here’s how it works:
- Your family can pledge $2 per Act of Kindness
- We encourage every Cougar/Cougar sibling(’s) to complete at least 10 Acts of Kindness. [Photocopy sheet as needed]
- Please use this Kindness tracker to keep track of your Acts. You can use the examples provided or write in your own
- We will be keeping track of which class completes the most Acts and they will receive a special SURPRISE!
- Please turn in your Pledge Checks written out to Coolidge PTO in an envelope marked 5th Grade Fundraiser